WELCOME!

WELCOME! ENJOY! AND, PLEASE RETURN...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Albert Handell workshop...long overdue!!!

"Trees"  Pastel by Albert Handell
In September, I had the privilege of attending a six-day pastel/oil workshop with Albert Handell.  Eighteen artists gathered each day to watch as Albert worked his magic.  Albert sold every painting he did at the workshop that week!  Although I was unable to participate in the on-location part of the workshop each day, I did paint at home and have included one of the paintings  in this post.  Bet'cha won't have any trouble figuring out which one it is!
Albert and me.  Yep, I bought it!
Albert's sky demo
Albert painting
"Out in My Own Backyard"  Pastel by Yours Truly

2 comments:

  1. Special! Love both of the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Out in My Own Backyard" is simply gorgeous, Lee. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete