Developing creativity, struggling, and having fun

Recently, I got together with a group of friends to do a little creativity project.  Prior to meeting, we each cut up old paintings that we deemed beyond salvation.  After laying the pieces all out on a table, each of us chose any three pieces we wanted to work from and we each designed an abstract painting from those pieces.  The only requirement was that we use something from each of the three pieces we chose, be it color, parts of the design, or whatever.  It was great fun and really got me playing with different ideas, but it is much more difficult than it sounds.  I have been working on this in little patches of time over the past week and am still far from finished.  I'm sharing what I have come up with so far.
Untitled  Watercolor

Comments

Popular Posts